This Class Has 3 Parts:
- A self-paced series of online training modules (30 minutes - 2 hours in length)
- Skills practice at our facility (15 - 30 minutes)
- Skills test at our facility (15 - 30 minutes)
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association BLS card the same day as your skills check.
- NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course is only an option if arranged before Key Code has been issued to the student.